Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Elena's 6th Birthday!

Elena turned 6! That's crazy for me to think about, I just can't believe she's so big now. She's so intelligent, funny, sweet, caring, and she loves princesses and fairies. So we had a princess party, complete with Rapunzel. 





Adelina did so well with Amy; she's usually won't let people hold her.


Of course she got a fairy painted on her cheek! Also, see that hole in her ear? She really wanted to get her ears pierced for her birthday. I was hesitant, but eventually agreed. She loved them, and she looked beautiful with them. But then the next day I saw a red rash around both ears, and she was itchy. Poor thing was allergic, and I took her to the doctor and we took them out. I felt terrible for her because she was so disappointed and had been so brave during the piercing. We took them out the day before the birthday party, and the rash was still bad during the birthday party, but I had applied calamine lotion, which is why it's not too visible in the picture.


Adelina and my mom

 

Pictures with Rapunzel!



Singing happy birthday


The tables were in the middle of the room, which worked out to be the perfect center of a track. It got very noisy as the kids all ran laps around the room.


Elena had so much fun, and it was great to see her celebrate with her friends. My baby's growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment