Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

For Easter we went up to Santa Maria on Saturday to visit my family. We had a good time. First we visited my grandma at her house. She has a lot of things around that interest Elena. Here she is playing with her Russian dolls. She's so gentle, we weren't worried about her breaking or ruining things (for the most part).
My grandma has this old man doll sitting in a little rocking chair, and Elena was enamored with it. She carried it around.Then we went to my dad's and visited with all the kids and my parents. The kids had a good time coloring eggs; Elena really enjoyed this.On Sunday we went to church in the morning, and sat outside to watch the service. It was a beautiful day. I was so tired though, I took a 2 hour nap with Elena in the afternoon.It was a nice Easter. We don't give Elena candy, so she got some bubbles and a few toys in her little Easter basket. She was only interested in the bubbles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment