Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cookin' up Baby #2

Baby #2 is on the way! Jorge and I are so excited to be having another baby, but these last couple of months have been rough. Did you know that during the first trimester your hormones double every 48 hours? That explains why you feel so awful. The day after I stopped working the exhaustion and nausea kicked in, and they've been in full-swing, all day long. The nausea actually gets worse as the day goes on, so the morning is my best time, once I've eaten. I've been taking a lot of naps with Elena, thank goodness! And Jorge has been super helpful, since some days I'm useless for taking care of the house. I'm so happy that people finally know, so that I can share my excitement with everyone.

It's different this time around, though, because we stay so busy with Elena Rose. But we enjoy it so much; she's a little person with so much personality, and she's so loveable!

We read (usually the same books over and over)We cuddleWe playWe talkWe paintWe swimWe make playdoughThen we play with itWe dancePhew! I try to do a lot with Elena, even when I'm not feeling that good. I can't wait to move into the second trimester and feel a little better.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting. Being preggers is rough. Especially when you have a little one. It'll get easier & I'm sure big sister will be very helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete