Monday, April 30, 2012

A Boy

I was not expecting to find out the sex of our baby when we went in for the NT ultrasound (it's an ultrasound that's part of the screening process). So I was very surprised when the doctor asked me if we wanted to know. I said yes and he said it looks like a boy. Talk about shock! All of the babies I was around growing up were girls, and after having a girl, it's hard to imagine having a boy. It feels a little like unknown territory for me, but we're very excited. We're narrowed down to a few names at this point (we started the list when we first found out I was pregnant), but I have to say that girls are way easier to name than boys. It just seems like there is a lot more selection, and they're less common. So our list for girls' names is a lot longer, but I guess we'll just have to set those aside for now.
Here's an ultrasound picture of our little guy. He's always wiggling and moving around a lot during the ultrasounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment