Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks for Visiting!

My grandma and sister April came to visit on Saturday. I really enjoyed having them over because it's not often that I see my family. April's baby Destiny is two months old now, and the difference between her and Elena Rose is pretty big. It's funny when I think back on Elena being that small, and how much has changed since then. Destiny smiles a lot, but she slept through most of the visit. She is adorable, though, and has a lot of personality when she's awake. It was a nice visit, and April and Grandma got to see Elena Rose playing at home.

April & her baby, who finally woke up and was all smilesApril & my babyAt one point Elena Rose kissed Destiny, it was so adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time visiting you at your home. Your house is beautiful. I am so proud of you. You are such a great mommy and it is totally obvious how much Elena Rose address the two of you. Elena was so interested in Destiny. I'm anxious to see how they are together once Destiny can actually play. Elena was so funny when she "rocked" her little babydoll standing up.
    Thanks again for everything you gave me for Destiny. It felt like. Christmas going through all the bags. I love you and miss you very much. Your blogs make me laugh and feel like I'm there for all of Elena's fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete