Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dress Up, Food and Cuddles

 This girl is precious



She has been playing dress-up.

Sometimes she's a cowgirl.


Other times an explorer or pirate or fairy.

 


I started giving her stickers to put on a little chart for putting her toys away. When she has 3 stickers, she gets to pick a reward from a grab bag. I keep the chart on the fridge so she can put the stickers on herself.


And this little has been tasting new things. It's a little messy so Jorge hasn't fed him yet; I'm way better at dealing with the inevitable messes that come with having children.


Love, love, love

 
 

Samuel on a rare instance of sleeping in.


Elena wants to get up right when she wakes up. I like to stay in bed with them and cuddle for awhile, until Elena's impatient and Samuel is just crawling all over me. Good moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment