Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Some Fun Moments

This last week has been crazy. Elena got a nasty stomach bug that snowballed into other complications that landed us in the ER overnight, with follow-ups at Urgent Care and her regular doctor. She's doing a lot better now, but is still recovering. And we are very tired.

But kids are awesome and resilient, and she has managed to have fun these last couple of days, even though she's still recovering. I'm glad to see her happy again. Here are some fun moments from the last couple of weeks.

Elena is all about cooking right now, either in her playhouse or in the front yard.

Here she's playing with her little teapot set.

She really enjoys spending time with her daddy.
 

And she likes when he tickles her (sometimes . . . other times, she's calling me to rescue her). Here she's lifting her arm so that he'll tickle her some more.

This was after a really long walk. They both passed out on the floor.
 

I finally dyed some pasta for her. I've been meaning to do this for awhile now. Here she is putting them on a pipe cleaner.

She quickly discovered other ways to play with it.
 


People tell me that I barely look pregnant, and I think "seriously?" This picture was taken 3 weeks ago, and I've grown a lot since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment