Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just One Day

I have one of the most loveable babies in the whole world. I was so happy to see her when I got home from work today. She gave me a kiss every time I asked her, and she let me give her big hugs. She wanted to go outside so we went for a walk. It was around 5:30 and still pretty hot outside, but we enjoyed it. She loves being in her wagon. She's so quiet when we go on walks, just looking around at all the squirrels and dogs that go by. Then when we got home we played in the playroom. She really enjoys being in there. Now she dances standing up; it's amazing how that just happens naturally. She really loves the puppets, too. Here she's sifting through them deciding which one she wants me to play with. She seems ambivalent about the alligator and lion because they look scary, but she's always handing them to me to play with. She kept crawling in my lap to play with a syringe that came in a doctor's kit we got for her. She gives me the stethoscope and I'll put it on her chest and pretend to listen to her lungs and heart. She likes to pull the two parts of the syringe apart, then hand them to me to put back together. She could do that about 20 times and be amused. Jorge got to spend the whole day with her, then he had to leave for some time this evening. When he got home he took her "flying." She really likes that. Overall she had a pretty good day, and so did we!

No comments:

Post a Comment