Sunday, August 28, 2011

Catching up

It feels like we've been super busy, so here are some snippets to catch up.

This is what Elena Rose looks like when Daddy dries her hair after the bath. Poor thing.
Her hair is growing quickly. I don't want to cut it, so usually I'll wet my fingers and wipe it away from her face. We use clips and bows, but lately she's started pulling them out. I hope that doesn't last.
She loves to spit. You can see her tongue sticking out here. And the spray can go pretty far!
My friend Danielle made bibs for her when I was pregnant. This bib is the Bambi one she made. Elena Rose kept wanting to kiss Bambi before she started eating.
She's getting better at getting the bottle to her baby doll's mouth.
She got her first helmet. We had to order it online, since the toddler helmets we found in stores were for 3 years and older. She absolutely loves books. At night I read her at least two, but one night I read seven because she kept asking for another one, and another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment