Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me!

I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have my baby girl in my life. We got up early to go to Santa Maria that day, and Jorge brought roses and a Mother's Day card to me when I was waking up. I got to meet my sister April's newborn baby, Destiny, and we got to spend our first Mother's Day together. Destiny is super sweet, and super small. She feels tiny compared to Elena Rose.

Myself, my mom, my sisters and nieces, and the two babies.Elena Rose, me, Grandma, Destiny, and AprilElena Rose did really well for traveling so far that day. She was in a good mood and gave my grandma lots of kisses!Elena's getting stronger every day. She's pulling herself up in her crib to stand, and then she'll suddenly let go to land on her butt. I'm glad she's figured out how to get down once she's up, and she loves to be in there and play.

Alana, another baby, had her first birthday party on Saturday, so we went to that and Elena Rose had a good time. It was at Gymboree, a play place for babies and little ones. You can see tiny bubbles stuck to Elena's hair in this picture. She liked the bubbles.
This was her first time on a rocking horse. She sat in a big girl chair and ate puffs. Plates are really useless, she just flips them over.While I'm at work, Elena Rose stays with Janice. Sometimes Janice's grandkids go over, and the baby loves to play with them. This is Ellie. She's 6 months older than Elena. Elena loves to play in one of the bedrooms there. She crawls up to the window and pulls herself up to look out, and she could pretty much spend all day looking out that window. She's so big!Also, happy birthday Amy! My sister turned 29 today. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment