Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun at Home

I'm home with these little ones a lot. Sometimes it feels like complete chaos, and it seems like toys appear out of nowhere, following behind where I'm picking up. But it's fun and always eventful.

Here Samuel's eating chunks of carrot, his first "finger food." He mostly played with it, and he's still trying to master actually getting the pieces in his mouth.


Elena's always nearby. She's so affectionate toward him. It's not unusual for her to say something like, "Mama, I want to smell him," when I'm picking him up. She needs one last whiff or hug or kiss, then she goes back to what she was doing.



 I have to really watch Samuel closely because he's all over the place.


And he keeps pulling himself up, which drives me crazy because I don't like them to fall on these hard floors.


Elena still loves her baby dolls. Here she's dancing with one. My grandma got it for her when she was still a young infant.





We spend a lot of time in the playroom. Samuel's more distracted there and the floors are softer.






I can't believe how big he is already. He's so strong. Every kid is so different. 



It's getting pretty hot here, so we'll be spending even more time indoors. Hopefully we have some nice days, though, so we can enjoy being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment