Sunday, April 21, 2013

Amy's Bachelorette Party

Amy's bachelorette party was last night. I got a weird stomach bug the day before and started to panic, but I felt well enough by Saturday morning to go on with everything as planned. We got pedicures early in the day, then in the evening we had dinner. Here she is at the beginning of the night.


We ate at a Spanish tapas restaurant, and the food was delicious.



Here she is with Lena, one of the bridesmaids.


Lena, Amy, and her friend Lisa



Amy had a blast dancing

 

This is the longest I've been away from Samuel (which means the longest that Jorge has taken care of both kids alone). Samuel hardly drank from the bottle while I was gone, and when I got home at 1 am the first thing I did was feed him. He was sleeping, but he started eating right away when I held him in my arms. It was a fun night. Now all that's left is the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment