Sunday, September 23, 2012

In Preparation for Baby

Have I mentioned we have a lot to do before our son arrives???

The pressure is on, and we're really feeling it. There's no way we'll get all of the stuff done that I would have liked before he gets here, and at the same time I'm wishing he comes just a little early because I'm already feeling a lot of discomfort.

Anyway, Jorge has been working on the bathtub surround all week (for the guest bathroom). Here's a picture of where he was at a couple of days ago. I'll post pictures of the bathroom once we get the toilet, vanity, and the accessories in.



Here's a picture of what will soon be Elena's new room, after we removed everything from it (it's been our storage room up to now). Pretty bad, right? But it's going to look really beautiful when we're done with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment