Sunday, February 6, 2011

She's getting so big!

Okay, I'm now one of those parents who complains about how fast their kids grow! I can't believe half a year has already gone by. Elena Rose is constantly playing with her feet when she's on her back, she's gotten really strong on her tummy, she smiles all the time, and she loves observing what's going on around her. She really likes to watch people, I mean reeeaaally watch. Twice I've been out with her when she was staring at random people around, and they pointed out that she really doesn't blink. And it's true. She starts watching someone and the kid does not blink. I think one of the ladies started to get a little uncomfortable and said "She must have really moist eyes!" She must. She loves to watch Charlie and Ginger play, too. More recently she developed stranger anxiety and now she really only likes to be held by Jorge and me. If a friend holds her, she starts crying. It makes me feel so bad because she gets one of those adorable little frowns and looks at me. So many changes, so many good times . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment