Monday, May 30, 2016

January

I've got a lot of catching up to do on here, so here it goes! We've been keeping busy over here with homeschooling and the daily tasks that go into managing a family of 5. At night I think about how busy the day seemed, but most of the day is spent doing menial tasks that don't seem to matter much. But then there are moments I hear my kids laughing, or they come up to give me big hugs, and that is important. 

These pictures are from December and January. 

Visiting Nana. 


Samuel had fun riding Georgina's bike. He got his own bike soon after. Before this we'd had a tricycle and he had a balance bike, but he didn't really spend much time on them. 



I love this picture of Elena with her Daddy.


What an awesome daddy these kids have. Here's Jorge painting Elena's toenails.


Elena couldn't be any more girly. She likes pink and sparkles and ballet and princesses . . . I love how Jorge will engage with her in her interests even though he has no interest in them at all.


And this little girl . . . brings a smile to my face.


This is one of those precious moments that are important. I love finding these two hanging out with each other, cuddling in one of their beds. Often Elena will be reading to Samuel and it's so sweet.


Just like my first two, this baby likes being with Mama,


Building with Legos.


This is from a tinkering crate Elena gets monthly. She built this grabber to play a game.


More smiles from Adelina. She is a happy baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment