Friday, December 11, 2015

Halloween

We didn't take a lot of pictures on Halloween. I've been taking a lot less pictures lately; it's just hard sometimes to juggle a camera and a baby, or to even remember to get the camera out.

Amy came to visit and went trick or treating with us. We skipped the door-to-door thing altogether this year, mainly because the trunk-or-treat events are more geared toward younger kids, and you don't really have to worry about scary decorations.

Elena wanted me to be a princess, so I got a Snow White costume.


I didn't bother dressing up Adelina, poor thing, but you can see she pretty much slept through it.


And Samuel was the Hulk. I loved the muscles on him!

The kids loved spending time with Amy, and Elena cried when she left. Luckily, they had candy that night and then pretty much forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment