Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Last Few Weeks

Here are some snippets of the last few weeks.

Bath time!



Cuddles with Daddy


Have I mentioned how thankful I am that Jorge is the father of my children? He shows them so much love, plays with them, takes care of them, takes them with him when he runs errands, and reads to them. He takes the kids out for "dates" so they have one-on-one time with him, and usually puts Samuel to bed, and sometimes Elena, too. He's as hands on as they come. And I love him.


I think baby frowns are ridiculously adorable. And the frown here only lasted a split second, so I lucked out getting a picture of it.


Kids hard at play.


 
Elena has to be the best big sister ever. She's sweet. She reads to Samuel, cuddles with him, and tries to help him feel better when he's upset.


 And she adores Adelina.
 
 

Adelina likes to sleep in the swing.

 

Some pictures with my babies.

 


Time is flying over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment