Friday, August 8, 2014

Silly Kids

These kids. They're a handful. They're adorable. They're awesome.

They play together a lot now. I love that. In the picture below, they were "having a picnic."


Little builders


Elena loves to color. She colors every day, and Samuel enjoys it too.

 

I walked into the house today and this is what I saw. He looked just like Jorge, so I had to take a picture.


Elena's so silly. 


Samuel loves his bear. He carries it around all the time, takes it with him in the car when we leave, and has been refusing to leave it in the car. This is how he sleeps:


And this morning when we were getting him ready for his early nap, we couldn't find it anywhere. Jorge, Elena, and I went from room to room going through everything . . . dresser drawers, blankets, cabinets, toy boxes, under the beds, etc. Looked everywhere. We looked in the dumpster, the fridge, the garage, everywhere we could think of. We probably looked for 45 minutes and we couldn't find that bear anywhere! Samuel had only been inside so we were at a loss. He fell asleep after a lot of crying and I felt sad for him. After his nap, when I was on the phone, he walked up to me with a big smile and said "Bear!" He had it in his arms. I was on an important phone call and couldn't get off for a couple minutes, but all I wanted to do was hang up and figure out where he had gotten it from. I asked him, and even though he can't give long explanations I figured out that he somehow smashed it into a metal lunchbox and somehow managed to close it (Elena denies helping him). So he had his bear back, and he was a happy boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment