Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Princess Party

Someone invited Elena to a princess dress-up birthday party. I got her a Tangled Rapunzel dress, and then she watched the movie. She loved it. She's really into Tangled now.

I had so much fun doing her hair for the party. I love braiding her hair. If she had more patience and Samuel would allow it, I would braid her hair every day. I thought it was hilarious that as soon as she put on the dress she held it up this way, as if she was curtsying. I'm not sure where she learned that, maybe at preschool.


The party was fun. They had a little petting zoo in the front yard. Elena liked the bunnies the most. She kept trying to pet the ducks, but of course they would just run off. She tried and tried.

 

 

And they had ponies!




She is so precious. It was a lot of fun.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment