Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just the Two of Us . . . at Disneyland

Elena and I went to Disneyland a couple weeks ago, just the two of us. Jorge was at home with Samuel. 

It was a total princess experience, which I've never had, so it was fun to experience it with Elena for the first time. We went to both parks, and started with some rides. Unfortunately the Little Mermaid ride was closed, but she didn't miss it since she got to meet some princesses.

Here, we're on what we call "the crazy car ride." (Mater's Junkyard Jamboree)


And we call this "the flying elephants." (Dumbo)


And we went to the Disney Junior Live Onstage show. Elena loves it.


She got a Rapunzel doll. She loves Tangled right now.


We watched the Tangled play at the Royal Theater.

 

Later she met Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. I think this was her favorite part of the day.


 
We also watched Beauty and the Beast. Their plays are pretty funny and entertaining.


She got to meet other princesses, too. She was super excited to meet Ariel.


She's a little familiar with Cinderella, so she was happy to meet her. She doesn't know who Sleeping Beauty is, but she was just excited to meet another princess.




The day was so fun. We got a lot of quality time, and she was so enchanted with the princesses. It was really special. We left in time for me to see Samuel before he went to bed. I'm hardly away from that little guy, so it was a new experience for me to be missing him so much. I loved on him a lot when I got home, then put him to bed. And Elena got some fun memories, and she was really happy when I printed some of her pictures with the princesses and put them in her photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment