Monday, October 28, 2013

Samuel's First Birthday Party

We had a lot of fun with family on Samuel's birthday.

Elena enjoys playing with her cousins. 



We tried playing Duck, Duck, Goose, but the little ones didn't quite get it.


We had a pinata.

 

Singing "Happy Birthday" to my not-so-little-baby.




Elena only eats frosting; she has no interest in even tasting the cake. Mercedes is very timid, this is how she always smiles in pictures I take of her. Elena is drawn to her and thinks about her a lot after visits.



 


Time with grandpa; I love how Samuel's looking at Amy in this picture.


Then in the afternoon we went trunk-or-treating at our church event. Elena wanted to be a doctor, and when she saw the Doc Mcstuffins costume that's all she wanted to be. She wasn't interested in looking at anything else. Here's my little Doc.



Makayla was a cheerleader, Caleb was Spiderman, and Destiny was Little Red Riding Hood.


It was such a fun day, and the Halloween event was fun, too. It was a blast taking the kids trick-or-treating since I don't see my sisters very often, let alone at the same time, and with something fun for all the kids.

And I still can't believe that Samuel's one year old. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was walking nonstop to try to move my labor along, and I remember most of that day so clearly.

To see the post about Samuel's birth, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment