Monday, April 27, 2015

We Love this Weather

We've had some gorgeous weather lately. The kids have been spending more time outside.

 They like to jump.


 

 

 

 

Samuel loves playing with water. I like taking the kids outside to play during springtime because they'll play with water for a long time, and I can relax and enjoy the nice days.


Samuel got his hair trimmed soon after taking this picture. I love his long hair, but we trim it when it starts getting in his eyes and bothering him. He has the rest of his life to look like a man so I'm in no rush to chop off his beautiful locks.


I think Jorge likes the springtime because it's the best weather for washing his car. And the kids wanted to help out, too.

 

I'm trying to enjoy every minute of spring because the summer gets so ridiculously hot that we spend most of our time inside. And we'll have the new baby so we'll probably be home a lot. Just when things start to get a little easier, another one joins the mix and we start all over . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment