Friday, March 21, 2014

Family Trip

We went to Disneyland! (Well, we spend most of the time at California Adventure Park.) We were there for 3 days. 

The kids always have fun in the hotel room. Samuel sleeps in a pack and play, and Elena slept on a crib-sized inflatable bed. For the first time in a looong time, Jorge and I had the bed to ourselves all night.

Both kids love to play on the bed. Jorge wrestled with Samuel for a long time. 


Samuel takes this stance every time I ask him where something is. I love it. I can ask him for something that's close to him, and he'll still bend way over and twist his head to look. 


Naps are the hardest part of being at a theme park all day. The middle day he only took one super short nap, and he was pretty fussy, but the next day was a lot better.


We were there on St. Patrick's Day.


 

 

On the choo-choo train

 
 
 

Thank goodness for the baby care centers! Spoons, microwaves, highchairs, changing tables . . . love them.

 

The kids loved playing in the water. I didn't think to take their bathing suits to the park, so when Elena's clothes started getting wet we took her clothes off, except her underwear. That worked for awhile until a worker told us she needed clothes on . . . so we ended up putting Samuel's stretchy shorts on her since I had extra pants in the diaper bag for him, and she put her shirt back on. Next time I'll definitely take bathing suits.

 



I'm hoping to take them again soon, before it gets ridiculously hot and miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment