Saturday, September 10, 2011

Elena Rose and the Beagles

Ever since Elena Rose saw Jorge doing push-ups she's been laying on the floor on her stomach. She's silly. She's copying what we do more and more now. This morning I handed her a comb to play with and she tried to brush my hair.
Every time I nurse her she points to my belly button. She loves belly buttons.

Last weekend Jorge bathed Ginger and Charlie so they could be inside. Elena loves playing with the dogs, they crack her up. As you can imagine, it's a little chaotic when they're running around and the baby's exploring. In this picture the baby's walking around, Ginger wanted some love, and Charlie has his head under my seat. Don't mind my pajama pants!Charlie was having a blast chasing the baby's ball around. I kept throwing and rolling it for him to get, and Elena Rose was laughing so hard at him. Here he had been rolling the ball on the floor and it hit the back wall underneath the desk. Elena heard it hit and she's looking for it. Here are some sweet moments

No comments:

Post a Comment