Saturday, May 8, 2010

3D/4D ultrasound

So we got the second run on the 3D/4D ultrasound today, since the first time the baby insisted on having her feet in her face. But, come to find out, she ALWAYS likes to have her feet and hands in her face, which explains why my stomach has been lopsided recently. So it was a struggle, again, to see her face. There was a lot of nudging on my belly, but she really likes having her feet and hands up there. In the first picture, you can only see her hand and mouth, but in the others you can see her face, with her hands. Those were caught in split seconds when her feet were out of the way!

I guess here she's playing peekaboo.
Her little hand.

3 comments:

  1. How fun I've never had one of those! She looks so cute and you can tell is going to have gorgeous lips!!! What will you name her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try Heidi! The name's a secret! I know everyone is waiting for me to slip up on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i didn't know it was a secret I always want to tell everyone the name the second we find out the gender! we are naming our boy Kylar David. Can't wait to find out when she's born!

    ReplyDelete