Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update



So there's a lot to update! I'm now almost 23 weeks along, and even though it took a long time for me to show, my belly's growing pretty fast at this point. As most of you already know, it's a girl! I'm definitely rounding out! What's cool is that I have started feeling the baby move. The first time I felt her move it felt like . . . let's say digestion . . . and then I realized it was the baby! It's definitely a special feeling, and what's cool is that Jorge felt her kick one night when she kept moving around. She seems to kick a lot when I'm laying down to go to sleep, but maybe it's just that I am not paying attention to anything else. The cutest thing is that I felt her the other night when she had the hiccups; it's so precious! At first I thought it was just kicking, but then I realized that it was rhythmic and predictable. So things are moving along, and I have been feeling pretty good, at least since I got over my cold, which was miserable because I can't take anything. We're starting to focus more on working on the house, and after Jorge finishes up with his MBA program in May we'll be able to get more done. Next up: redoing the flooring in the nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a girl!! Your belly is looking good, and you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete