Monday, February 1, 2010

16 weeks along!

While the first 12 weeks passed by super slow, this last month flew by, probably because everyone knows now. We still have a lot to do to the house before the baby comes. I expected to be showing more by this point, but I'm still pretty small, and you probably wouldn't think anything unless I was wearing a tight shirt. I have been feeling a lot better, but I get really sleepy in the afternoons and evenings. The most difficult part is waiting to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. We have a doctor's appointment on the 11th, and will hopefully know that day.

3 comments:

  1. soooo cool! I hear the third trimester is better with energy!!! When is the baby shower?
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh! That was fast! I opened your blog and my mouth hit the floor!! Welcome to all things pregnant and motherhood! I'm glad you survived the first trimester (yucky... I know, I talk like a 3-year old). How exciting!! Anxious to find out what you're having... oh, I'm squealing with joy for you!! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know about the baby shower yet. And 3rd trimester is supposed to be the worst with energy, but hopefully I'll manage okay.

    ReplyDelete